Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Alternate Class

So when we had the guest speakers i learned a lot and I defiantly think that it was a fun class. I think that the whole point of the "what does the word sex mean" game was to get people to realize that it means something different to everyone and to be conscious to to seclude different life styles from your meaning. Also the shuffle activity was fun too. I think that the whole purpose of the eye contact at the end was to get people to realize, okay I'm not the only one who walked so that means I'm not alone, other people are like me too. And once you realize that you realize you have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm so proud of myself and everyone else for being so open and honest about everything. You feel so much better when you don't need to hide things and can just be yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment