Monday, September 5, 2011

INTRO

Hi Everyone I'm Sydney. This is my first year at RIC. I like it alot so far, minus parking prior to noon. I'm going for Radiology. I plan to start the program probably next June. I'm really excited about it. When the program is over my ultimate goal is to get my degree somewhere in Radiation Theapy. So I will probably graduate in 2014-ish.
I Just started working at David's Bridal this summer. Knock on wood so far I love it! I'ts been a lot of fun. Who doesn't like looking at wedding dresses all day!? (haha) I enjoy it so it's a good thing. I am just starting to also Volunteer at Hasbro Childrens Hopstial about once a week. I love being around kiddies and helping out. So my schedule right now is kinda busy. In my free time I like to be outside, biking, hiking, walking. Hang out with friends, shop, get dinner ect. and just be around people I love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment